This ‘Overall’ Medical Education Workshop will be available for all Rescue Team Medics (And Second Medics), irrespective of the Rescue Challenge/Discipline they are competing in.
Refer to the following link for the three (3) Extrication Rescue Discipline Education Workshops – https://www.ukro.org/News-Stories/UKRO-Challenge/Vehicle-Tech-Workshops—2019-Challenge.
Two (2) Education Workshops/Skills Test Scenarios will be delivered as part of the Rope Rescue Challenge:
• Tree Climbing and Rescue Techniques, and
• Dual Capable Twin Tension Rope Systems v’s Single Belay Systems.
This Education Workshop will include a skills test and technical input in relation to airway management.
Details to be confirmed.
A series of Education Workshops will be delivered as part of the Water Rescue Challenge, including:
• Swiftwater Swim Techniques,
• Flipping and Righting Boats,
• Paddle Boat Handling,
• Hydrology, and
• Introduction to the use of XVR as a training aid for Water Rescues.